Choose 1 of 3 easy ways to determine cane length before placing order.
1. Measure the size of an existing cane.
Do this method by simply measuring from the top of the handle to the bottom of the rubber tip.
2. Measure the cane user
1. Put on the user's walking shoes.
2. Have the user stand naturally upright as much as possible.
3. Have their arms fall to the sides naturally with a normal relaxed bend at the elbow.
4. Using a tape measure or yard stick, measure the distance from their wrist joint (bottom crease at the wrist) down to the floor. Round up to the nearest half inch.
3. Measure half the height in inches.
1. Convert height into inches...(example 66 Inches) then divide in half = 33 inches.
2. Then add half an inch to this height.
3. After receiving product use step #2 to confirm and change size if needed.
The Estimated height would be 33.5 inches for this example.
(Although this works for most cane users it is not always exact. Choose this option at your own risk)
WalkingCaneCo.com will gladly cut your cane off to the length you desire free of charge. If we fail to size your cane WalkingCaneCo.com is not responsible for any shipping charges if you choose to send the cane back for resizing. For more information please see our Terms and Conditions/Return Policy.