D491 - Bubinga Wood Walking Cane Handle
Derby walking cane Handle.
Comes un-sanded, ready to be sanded and finished by you.
Click on "More Pictures” to see larger pictures, a detailed drawing with dimension of handle.
Include with purchase of handle is one 1/2" X4" Hickory Wood Dowel, see details below.
- Handle: Derby 5.375" Wide, 3" Tall, 1/2" Diameter Hole 2" Deep. Will fit walking cane shafts up to 1" Diameter
- FREE SHIPPING On Orders Over $70 - Full Details
- Instructions Included with handle purchase is a 1/2" X 4" hickory wood dowel with groove to allow glue and air to escape.
Mounting the handle to the shaft I recommend using two part epoxy (like QuickCure 5 by Systems 3 with a 5 minute cure time) or wood glue like Titebond.
This is how I attach this type handle to a shaft, this can be modified by us or you to suit your need please call for more information and ordering.
- Manufacture: Walking Cane Company
Made in the USA .
- Availability: Receive this item in 2 - 9 Business days
Please use the box below for any special instruction or comments.
First Class Mail is an option on orders weighting less than 13 ounces for as low as $3.75 and this includes Post Office Insurance.