484 Repurposed Wooden Walking Cane
Simple yet complicated looking cane, the shaft is made entirely repurpose black walnut and beechwood laminated together to create a very fantastic looking walking cane. Repurposed from wood trimming that are too small to use for anything else makes this cane very appealing.
Be sure to click the more pictures link to see the full details of this walking cane.
Customizing Your Walking Cane
You not limited to these wood choices, the huge pile of wood trimmings we have is a collection of many different wood species from ten years of building walking canes, since we handcraft each walking when ordered we can use any combination of woods, give us a call and let’s start creating your cane today! Now available in two sizes, Standard Size men walking canes and Small Size ladies walking canes.
- Handle: Black Walnut Wood
- Collar: Brass Ring
- Shaft: Black Walnut & Beechwood
- Finish: Teak Oil Or Clear Satin Lacquer
- Tip: Metal re-enforced rubber
- Length: 36"
- Weight Supported: 275 LBS Standard Size and 175 LBS Small Size Click here for more info
- Exceptional Quality! .
- Manufacture: Walking Cane Company
Made in the USA .
- FREE SHIPPING On Orders Over $70 - Full Details
- Availability: Usually Ships in 7 to 14 Busiiness Days
- Delivery Date Info:
PLEASE let us know the date you need your order, use the comment box below. Example: I need it on the 15th. For more information on "When will I get my order?" Click Here
- Note: Standard Size Men’s walking canes are 1" in Diameter. Small Size Women’s walking canes are 7/8" Diameter.
Please Note: This item is manufactured when ordered.
Because of this we can customize any walking cane we manufacture to suit your needs, give us a call to discuss which options you would like.
Example of custom items include, ergonomic handle, laser engraving, screw joints and special tips.
View All 1 Reviews
Write A Review
I just wanted to let you know I received the walking cane, I am very very pleased with,thank you so much. You did a very good job. Perfect height. I am looking at it as being a fashion statement,much better than the typical canes found in stores. Give me a few weeks I may be asking for another one.
Peter O - Canada